ENRYCH video transcript Click to download a transcript of this video.
For 30 years, Enrych has supported adults with disabilities to enjoy the most active and independent lives possible.
We support people to tailor their own service and:
- Increase self confidence
- Develop independence
- Meet people with the same interests
- Reduce social isolation
- Improve fitness, emotional health and well-being
- Connect and engage with their communities
- Member/volunteer partnerships
- Personal Assistants
- Access to volunteering opportunities
- Healthy living promotion
- Opportunities to participate in trips, social events and holidays
For more information about our work or if you would like to refer someone else or yourself to our services, please contact our national headquarters on 01926 485 446 or email .